Bike the Queenstown Trails
- Varighed: 4 Timer (Ca.)
- Sted: Queenstown, Otago
- Produkt kode: BTBQT
With over 150kms of jaw dropping scenic views around the Queenstown region, pedalling around on the trails, away from all main roads, is a good way to see the area. ½ day packages give you ample time to explore 15-30kms the trails at your own pace. If your legs have the energy you could go for a full day option and explore Arrowtown while biking back to Queenstown
- Departure times daily at 9AM, 10AM or 11:45AM
- Arrive at the specified bike shop 15 minutes before your departure time to get fitted and sized for your bike and helmet
- Your driver will collect you at the bike shop specified, then you'll go on a scenic 15-30 minute drive to a drop off location of your choice.
- Drop off locations along the track include:
- Shotover Historic Bridge – 15kms – 2.5 hours roughly back to town
- Lake Hayes Estate – approx 20 kms – 3 hours roughly back to town
- Arrowtown – approx 30kms – 4 hours roughly back to town
- Bungy Bridge – approx 45kms – Full day option only 5 hours +
Important notice : if you are on a ½ day trip, you must return your bike in Queenstown within 4 hours from departure. If you are on a 9am full day departure, you must return your bike by 6pm.
Additional options for your ride:
- Rent the newest E bike for an extra $40 for ½ day or $60 for full day
- You’ll pass the Altitude Brewery on route home about 6kms from Queenstown – why not stop in and pre purchase a 5 beer tasting tray for $16? You save $2 buying it from us!